Capstone 4: Systems Designer
Assessing Your Own Growth
Reflect on your own readiness to support continuous systemic improvement in your building/district as related to this ISTE-A Standard.
- How many of the Essential Conditions -14 critical elements are in place in your building/district?
- What are some challenges you see in integrating the elements and gears of a Future Ready school? What are your strengths for leadership in this area?
- What personnel needs related to technology professional learning in these areas including data proficiency?
- Does your technology infrastructure support your vision and goals?
- How do the elements of data driven dialogue inform your mission, vision, values, and goals toward systemic improvement?
Keep screenshots, data, and/or links to artifacts created to share in post-assessment reflection on the next page. Be prepared to share what changes you might consider as a result of your findings from this Evaluation part of the process.